Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The new and improved!!

that's right!!! brennen came home with a note stating that he needed further evaluation for his vision... so aaron and i jumped at the task to get his vision checked... of course i assumed he had my lucky hawk eyes (20/15) ... nope... he scored a pair of aaron's vision genes.... oh well... he looks really cute!!!

he still is a little apprehensive about wearing them, but i'm sure with persistence and time he will not be able to live without them..... in the mean time he can SEE!!! :) that's all i could ask for... right?

2 comments:

  1. He looks so handsome in his new glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three of my children have been wearing glasses since they were 2. Just cute! Little mini-owls. Anywyay, after a bit they got so used to it and would put them on as soon as they woke up. I guess once you can see the world clearly, you won't go back to blindness. He looks super cute! :) I love children in glasses. "Boys who wear glasses, have girls who make passes!" Anyway.......that's what I said to my son. HAHA!

    ReplyDelete