Sunday, January 16, 2011

Get it while it's HOT!!!

For the past couple weekends since Christmas I have been hitting up all the clearance areas!!! Believe me this year I scored some cute and cheap things....

First off: these glasses I found at Pier 1 for a wopping 2.00 each..... they were 50% off... and if you know me already... polka dots??? (my meth in decor form :) Not included in the picture is a 2010 hand painted ornament with the Three Wise Men.. in it's own storage box! It was normally 12.00... i was able to get it for our tree next year for a basement price of $3.00!!!!!



this year i didn't buy anything new for our tree or house.... I like to get things on sale and couldn't imageine paying 12.99 ($3.25) for each pillow.... 9.99 ($2.50) for the platter... 2.99 (.75) for each bowl.... and 19.99 ($5.00)for the Christmas Tree decor.... all of it... GET THIS!!! was 75% off @ Tar-jay... and I was even able to get a Douglass Fir tree that was normally 200.00 dollars for 40.00 (Since the box was open they gave us an additional 20% off the fifty dollar seventy percent off price)!!! YAY!.... now to box it up and twiddle my thumbs until next year to see it :)


get out while it's hot and get some!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment