Monday, September 5, 2011

This guy....



has a huge part of my heart.....maybe even the whole thing.... this boy is turning into quite the young inquisitive maternal challenger! he pushes my buttons more than once at a time, he melts my heart with this smile, knows how to make me feel uber special, he's great at snuggling, gives me sneaked kisses when he really needs them, has a love for oreo cookies that can only be genetic, he has a way of turning a dull moment into a fun one,
he tells funny jokes and is quite the movie one-liner, he craves my opinion and may not always take it, says things to get my attention, loves gummie bears like no other, knows immediately when i'm giving him mean eyes, wants to teach me to golf, thinks i'm cool enough to play with his legos, loves to teach me new things, prefers cats, loves to build forts, & most importantly loves GOD.





Although he is growing up soooo fast, i have to take every opportunity to catch all the milestones ... even when i may be super annoying and taking too many pictures..... that's a sacrifice i love making ;) He wants to push fast forward and live his grown pga life ... when all i want is for him to stay small and easy to carry forever.
Brennen, I love being your mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment