Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Resolutions for 2009!

Well of course with the new year... comes the resolutions... lets see... for starters:

1. Remind myself to live in the moment... what is that you may say?? well .... I am so busy at times planning my next daunting or exciting task I forget to smell the roses... so I will make a concerted effort and begin to do so.

2. Make more offerings to others...and teach my son to do so as well.

3. print my pictures!!! I am the worst and probably the only one on this earth that has 10 memory cards for my camera that are full of pictures!!!

4. once those pictures are printed... scrap them!!! I have sooo many beautiful projects (courtesy of Susan Mast- my scrapping instructor)I have made to display my pictures, however they continue to sit empty....and post pictures to inspire you....

5. Begin dating my treadmill three times per week.... :0) yup.... need to get on a routine...

6. Get Cleaning!!!... get rid of things I don't use and give them to someone who can put them to good use...no more hoarding!!! especially saving things that I know I will not use for the sake of keeping them to feel whole!!! yeah ... yeah... I need to see a pyschiatrists for a psychological evaluation...lol... a side note***don't you hate it and please fess up... don't you hate it when you get into those "cleaning modes" and get rid of a whole lot of stuff and then 6 months pass by and then all of a sudden you need it and go looking... only to realize that you lost it (not gave it or chucked it away) and begin to blame others for throwing it away??... because you know that you would of never let it go and you remembered where it was last at??? yeah I know... but i'm not crazy.... bottomline... reduce the stuff in my life!

7. Balance my checkbook.... I was so good and would gasp at the thought of others when they told me they never balanced their checkbooks... well I have fallen into that catergory... I hate to admit it, but i did.... i know ...i know... Suze Orman would shame me....


8. Read and Laugh more!!!

So far that's a start... I will keep you posted.....and good luck to all you, who have made resolutions....stick to them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment